Building Trades Education offers classes designed to help you pass the Underground Utilities License Exam.
At Building Trades Education, we have over a 95% success rate preparing people just like you to pass their Florida contractors examination.
Our Underground Utilities contractors examination preparation course gives you the best chance of passing.
- You will not have an issue with the isometric drawings.
- You will be shown methods that help you see complicated math as easy as 1+1=2
- Easy translation of complicated terms and equations
- Comprehensive courses that use current information & regulations
- Simple to follow study guides
- Methods that help you manage your contractors examination time
- Guidance from an instructor that is a Certified Plumbing Contractor.
- You get everything you need to pass your contractors examination.
Over 72% of applicants who take contractors exams fail on their first attempt. When you are sitting in the test center taking your exams you will quickly realize that it is NOT a measure of your trade skills and field experience. Those who venture in unprepared are surprised to find that it IS indeed a measure of your ability to find and interpret textbook information and NOT as stated above, your trade knowledge. BTES students have over a 95% pass rate AND a “No Pass – No Pay” Guarantee.
An Underground Utility and Excavation Contractor means a contractor whose services are limited to the construction, installation, and repair of:
- main sanitary sewer collection systems
- main water distribution systems
- storm sewer collection systems
- the continuation of utility lines from the main systems to a point of termination up to and including the meter location for the individual occupancy, sewer collection
- systems at property line on residential or single-occupancy commercial properties, or on multi-occupancy properties at manhole or wye lateral extended to an invert
- elevation as engineered to accommodate future building sewers, water distribution systems, or storm sewer collection systems at storm sewer structures
- install empty underground conduits in rights-of-way, easements, platted rights-of-way in new site development, and sleeves for parking lot crossings no smaller than 2 inches in diameter, provided that each conduit systems installed is designed by a licensed professional engineer or an authorized employee of municipality, county, or public utility and that the installation of any such conduit does not include installation of any conductor wiring or connection to an energized electrical system
For further information, or to register for a class call 1.800.832.2496, or use our contact form and we will get right back to you.