Today’s emerging green economy means the demand for solar contractors is rising. In fact, licensed solar contractors are hired for a number of jobs. Florida solar contractors are licensed to install, maintain, and repair solar pool heating systems, solar hot water systems, and photovoltaic systems in residential, commercial and industrial facilities.
What are the requirements to become a Florida licensed contractor?
Florida requires aspiring contractors to have four years of experience (either in the field, or being taught with at least one year of experience in a supervisory role). In addition to the 4 years of experience, an aspiring contractor must pass the Florida Solar Contractors licensing exam.
What can you expect from BTES Solar Contractors Licensing Exam Prep classes?
The BTES Solar Contractor exam prep class is:
- 100% focused on teaching you how to pass the Solar Contractors exam the first time.
- Taught by professional instructors who have attended the Solar licensing exam.
- Backed by our reliable “No Pass – No Pay” Guarantee.
- High on personal attention due to limited class size
- Full of after-class support with our Toll Free homework hotline and email
If you want to take your business to new heights, getting your Solar contractor’s license is a great choice. Choosing Building Trades Education Services to help you prepare for the Florida Solar licensing exam is a surefire way to ensure you complete all the state requirements.
For further information, or to register for a class call 1.800.832.2496, or use our contact form and we will get right back to you.