ELECTRICAL AND ALARM CONTRACTOR LICENSE
BTES helps aspiring electricians become a full-fledged electrical contractor. Over the years, we’ve developed focused teaching methods which have contributed to a near perfect success rate of 99.8%. Electricians who enroll in our licensing exam prep school are taught by instructors who take the time to teach you how to teach yourself. We offer individual exam study guides that cover:
- Unlimited Electrical Contractor
- Residential Electrical Contractor
- Alarm Systems Contractor I
- Alarm Systems Contractor II
- Limited Energy Contractor
By fully immersing yourself into our Electrical Contractor’s Licensing Exam courses, you’ll gain confidence, test-taking skills, and the knowledge that you can and WILL pass the state exam. When you sign up for our live exam prep courses, you can expect to work with teachers who create a curriculum based on proven methods of finding obscure information in obscure places within the required text books which is what the State exams test you on. Trade knowledge, unfortunately, is a very minuscule part of the process. You also get the added benefit of:
Focused trade classes; no mixing of unrelated trades.
Smaller class size to ensure that you receive personal attention.
- Participate from the comfort of your home or office with our virtual classes led by a live BTES instructor. Cost effective and convenient, our Virtual Classes will save on the expense and travel time of going to a live class.
Courses are intensive and in-depth. We make SURE you know your reference books and how to use them.
We show you how and where to tab/highlight your reference books.
- Learn simple techniques to turn difficult math problems and electrical theory into easy to answer questions.
Up-to-date workbooks providing questions and answers that mirror prior exams so you gain experience practicing on realistic exam material.
The Florida Electrical Contractor’s exam is not easy. Given the stakes, doesn’t it make sense to make sure you’re prepared from the start? Learn the essentials, pass the exam, get your license. With BTES, you get everything you need to pass the Florida Master Electrical Contractor’s exam, the first time.
For further information, or to register for a class call 800.832.2496, or use our contact form and we will get right back to you.