Building Trades Education offers classes designed to help you pass the Florida Plumbing License Exam.
Did you know over 72% of applicants who take the plumbing contractors examination fail on their first attempt? When you are sitting in the test center taking your plumbing contractors examination you will quickly realize that it is NOT a measure of your plumbing skills and field experience. Those who venture in unprepared are surprised to find that it IS indeed a measure of your ability to find and interpret textbook information and NOT as stated above, your trade knowledge.
At Building Trades Education, we have a 95% success rate preparing people just like you to pass their Florida plumbing contractors examination. Our plumbing contractors examination preparation course gives you the best chance of passing.
What makes our licensing exam prep courses so essential?
- You will be shown what content areas are on the plumbing contractors examination
- You will not have an issue with the isometric drawings.
- You will be shown methods that help you see complicated math as easy as 1+1=2
- Easy translation of complicated terms and equations
- Comprehensive courses that use current information & regulations
- Simple to follow study guides
- Methods that help you manage your plumbing contractors examination time
- Guidance from an instructor who is a Certified Plumbing Contractor.
- You get everything you need to pass your plumbing contractors examination.
- A “No Pass – No Pay” Guarantee
We’ve heard repeatedly from contractors who say the Florida Plumber’s exam is one of the toughest they’ve ever taken. Why waste your time and money by being unprepared? Instead, become one of the few who pass the Florida Plumber’s exam the first time.
For further information, or to register for a class call 1.800.832.2496, or use our contact form and we will get right back to you.