BTES helps aspiring electricians become full-fledged electrical contractors. Over the years, we’ve developed focused teaching methods which have contributed to a near perfect success rate of 99.8%. Electricians who enroll in our licensing exam prep school are taught by instructors who take the time to teach you how to teach yourself.
By fully immersing yourself into our Electrical Contractor’s Licensing Exam courses, you’ll gain confidence, test-taking skills, and the knowledge that you can and WILL pass the state exam. When you sign up for our live exam prep courses, you can expect to work with teachers who create a curriculum based on proven methods of finding obscure information in obscure places within the required text books which is what the State exams test you on. Trade knowledge, unfortunately, is a very minuscule part of the process. You also get the added benefit of:
- A “No Pass – No Pay” Guarantee”
- Studying current Florida codes and regulations
- Smaller class size to ensure that you receive personal attention
- Electrical contractor and related trade exam classes only (we don’t mix trade talk)
- Toll free telephone homework hotline assistance and email support
- Repeating a class for FREE (up to one year)
- Practice exam questions based on the up-to-date licensing info
- Exam tutors offering one-on-one exam prep
The Florida Electrical Contractor’s exam is not easy. Given the stakes, doesn’t it make sense to make sure you’re prepared from the start? Learn the essentials, pass the exam, get your license. With BTES, you get everything you need to pass the Florida Master Electrical Contractor’s exam, the first time.
For further information, or to register for a class call 1.800.832.2496, or use our contact form and we will get right back to you.