Upgrade your business by expanding into a new Florida county. BTES offers contractors and tradespeople 2 day Air Conditioning Class A, Class B and Mechanical Exam Prep courses. Each course has been designed by experts with over 40 years of hands-on experience. Your instructors will have taken the same test you take, so you will get in depth knowledge and strategies to make these difficult exams as easy as 1+1=2.
The 2 day Air Conditioning A / B or Mechanical exam prep courses from BTES offer you:
- Proven test-taking methods
- Simple and clear course materials
- Coursework designed for the most recent test
- Helpful support with our toll-free hotline
- Our reliable “No Pass – No Pay” Guarantee
What is the difference between the Class A, Class B Air Conditioning Contractor?
- Class A air-conditioning contractors are licensed to install, maintain, repair, fabricate, alter, extend, or design central air-conditioning, refrigeration, heating, and ventilating systems.
- Class B air-conditioning contractor are more limited in the services they can provide. Generally, they are only able to a work with 25 tons of cooling and 500,000 BTU of heating in any one system in the execution of contracts requiring the experience, knowledge, and skill to install, maintain, repair, fabricate, alter, extend, or design central air-conditioning, refrigeration, heating, and ventilating systems, including duct work in connection with a complete system.
At BTES, our trade is your success. Let us help you pass your Florida county Air Conditioning & Mechanical exam the very first time.
For further information, or to register for a class call 1.800.832.2496, or use our contact form and we will get right back to you.
PREPARE. LEARN. PASS. Build your future today with Building Trades Education Services.
Pass your Florida Contractors License Exam!